"So moving. Thank you to the families, filmmakers and Dr. Nadia Tremonti. I learned a lot. And felt a lot."
- Ava DuVernay
- FULL LENGTH EDITION : AVAILABLE ON KANOPY.COM
- EMMY® AWARD : Nominee 'Outstanding Short Doc'
- WINNER : PalmSprings ShortFest Local Jury Award
- WATCH : NYTimes Op-Doc Version
- STAFF PICK : Vimeo Staff Pick of the Month
- WINNER : 3x Silver Telly Awards
- OFFICIAL SELECTION : Lake Arrowhead Film Festival
- OFFICIAL SELECTION : Freep Film Festival
- WINNER : Impact Doc Awards
- WINNER : Denver Film Festival
- SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE HERE
Palliative follows Dr. Nadia Tremonti as she helps families to ease the passing of their terminally ill children. Her role as a pediatric palliative care physician extends well beyond providing end-of-life care, easing the suffering of both her patients and their families. Our human aversion to discussing death has made the job of these healthcare professionals even more delicate as they advise parents through their heartbreaking situation while also treating their patients.
Let us know if you're interested in bringing a screening of our extended-cut (37min) to your community.
A producer or member of our cast will join your event for a live Q&A.
For more info please fill out the form provided or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org