So moving. Thank you to the families, filmmakers and Dr. Nadia Tremonti. I learned a lot. And felt a lot.
- Ava DuVernay
- OFFICIAL SELECTION : PalmSprings ShortFest
- WATCH : NYTimes Op-Doc Version
- STAFF PICK : Vimeo Staff Pick of the Month
- WINNER : 3x Silver Telly Awards
- OFFICIAL SELECTION : Lake Arrowhead Film Festival
- OFFICIAL SELECTION : Freep Film Festival
- WINNER : Impact Doc Awards
- WINNER : Denver Film Festival
- SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE HERE
Screenings of the Extended Cut (37min) are available online via zoom conference and includes a Q&A with our producers all via the internet using remote conferencing. Attendees can log on and watch while submitting questions for our team.
ABOUT THE FILM
A documentary short exploring the conversations during end-of-life care with pediatric Palliative care specialist Dr. Nadia Tremonti. Palliative highlights the caretakers and families working with Dr. Tremonti.
Filmed in Detroit at the Children's Hospital of Michigan over several years 'Palliative' aims to draw attention to a vital area of care struggling to overcome the stigmas of death and dying.
Let us know if you're interested in bringing a screening of our extended-cut (37min) to your community.
A producer or member of our cast will join your event for a live Q&A.
For more info please fill out the form provided or reach out to us at